EVENT TICKET - “MARCH INTO SPRING”
Wellness Wednesday Workshop
MARCH INTO SPRING
Discover Tools & Techniques to help you Release Your Amazing Self
WEDNESDAY 11TH MARCH 2020
19:00 - 21:00 hrs
BROMSGROVE GOLF CLUB, BROMSGROVE, B60 1LD
⚠️ Do you wake in the middle of the night feeling overwhelmed, stressed or anxious?
⚠️ Do you have so many plates spinning you don’t know which one to deal with first?
⚠️ Do you care for everyone else before you care for you?
⚠️ Do you need to spend some time on you?
Wellness Wednesday Workshop
This workshop gives you practical tools and techniques for your wellness, that you can implement straight away and can help you;
- Overcome the issues that you feel are challenging you which prevent you from living your best life
- Find your purpose
- Build the confidence to master new skills
- Take control of your health through re-balancing your nutrition and what you put on and in your body
- Master good communication to enhance relationships
- Realise that you are amazing and have all the resources within you to solve any issues or challenges that you are facing
- Get your 'MOJO' back
Dr Lizzy Bernthal and Alison Swift have joined together to share their wealth of expertise and skills from their life experiences in the Corporate sector, Armed Forces, Education, and as Mothers, business owners and authors.
Dr Lizzy Bernthal
An empowerment coach, facilitator and motivational speaker. After 25 years in the Army as a health professional Lizzy is CEO of 'Release Your Potential' to helps individuals, teams and organisations to defeat their inner war zone, strengthen their body armour and escape their limits to release their true potential to find their victorious authentic self where their potential is limitless and they are unstoppable. She has published widely in medical journals.
Author of 'My Wellness Toolbox’, Alison is a Mum, Wellness Coach and Speaker, Reiki Practitioner and the Wellness Radio Presenter for Solihull Radio. She also brings a wealth of experience from 22 years working in the IT industry and has run her own IT Consultancy Business for the past 9 years. Alison is passionate about sharing her real-life experiences and tools to help others manage, tackle and overcome mental health challenges and live a more positive life.
Workshop 2 - 'March Into Spring'
At this workshop you will:
- Take time for You to fill Your Wellness Toolbox
- Find your purpose and your way
- Cure Procrastination
- Improve Communication Skills
- March into Spring with new power tools
- Network and socialise with like minded individuals
Car Parking is Free and Refreshments will be served.
We look forwarded to seeing you for our fun and interactive workshops.
Lizzy & Ali
Terms & Conditions
1. E-Tickets will be issued for this event.
2. Tickets are non refundable
3. In the event the Workshop is cancelled a full refund will be issued.